I think you should be allowed to take at least 2 courses at a time. Students take 4-5! Perhaps the cost would be doubled for each additiona corse taken and would be capped at 2-3? Thoughts?
Education
Started by DominicV [2289277] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Not sure this is aligned with the spirit of the game but I'm gonna say yeah anyway
I agree.
Multiple courses would be useful, perhaps with a scaling cap based on Intelligence levels: 1-10= 1 course, 11-20= 2 courses, etc.
Multiple courses would be useful, perhaps with a scaling cap based on Intelligence levels: 1-10= 1 course, 11-20= 2 courses, etc.
Nope. This is just trying to speed the game up. It is meant to be a long term game.
Only problem is that your average full time stupid isn't a gangster with a full time job...
no bumps, 1 at time, how I did it
Love this idea