15 replies · 430 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
55
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
Father[2131687]
· 5 likes · Bro you using Android? If yes then I have the perfect solution for you. Check out my guide I wrote for people like you and me who play from mobile. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16092073&b=0&a=0 #ShamelessSelfPromotion And in case you were wondering. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Shindig[865748]Officer
· 1 likes · I love it! Thanks for the help On crappy days I might just add everyone...!