Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sword Giveaway

Started by Kayo [2142545] on in Fun & Games.

102 replies · 424 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
103
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kayo [2142545] ×2

Kayo [2142545]
They're not very fun but it's a game, reply and I'll send you tetanus a rusty sword. I've got around 90 I can send away.

(No 0.00s here, I gotta keep the big moneys for myself)

Edit: It's not dead quite yet, I still have more swords to trash. I'll update it when I'm all out.
Kayo [2142545]
I would typically prefer to hold onto those, they're a small treasure for me

Edit: Even though my other more recent posts might tell a different story...