When I click on "Add Items" for my bazaar nothing appears. The page is totally blank. This is day 2 for this issue. Is this happening to anyone else? I have checked for this glitch in the bugs forum, but I haven't seen this situation yet. Thanks
Bazaar Problem
Started by lwrench [2165899] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Please provide a screenshot?
Discord is temporarily down and I can't post a screen shot right now...
I am having difficulty taking a screen shot. The issue is simple...I go to my normal items page. I click on the bazaar icon. The normal post of Your bazaar is open appears. I click the drop down arrow and all of my options appear. I click "add items" and the screen appears with the header appears with the title Bazaar, personalize, manage items and back but that is all.....the items never come up on the screen.....XAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS.....IT HAS BEEN 4 DAYS NOW....THANK YOU
Perhaps this thread will help you in creating a screenshot?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16000720
I'm not entirely sure how to proceed. Without a screenshot, I can't even begin to try and diagnose the problem, and you seem to be the only one experiencing this. I'm inclined to believe it's an issue on your side, but I am happy to try and help resolve it for you.
Here is some other things for you to try in the meantime:
- Have you perhaps tried another browser (or your current one in Incognito / Private browsing mode) to see if the issue persists there?
- Have you tried this on another device?
- Are you running any extensions or scripts? They don't even need to be Torn related to be causing an issue. If you are running any, try disabling them one at a time, to see if any are causing this.
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16000720
I'm not entirely sure how to proceed. Without a screenshot, I can't even begin to try and diagnose the problem, and you seem to be the only one experiencing this. I'm inclined to believe it's an issue on your side, but I am happy to try and help resolve it for you.
Here is some other things for you to try in the meantime:
- Have you perhaps tried another browser (or your current one in Incognito / Private browsing mode) to see if the issue persists there?
- Have you tried this on another device?
- Are you running any extensions or scripts? They don't even need to be Torn related to be causing an issue. If you are running any, try disabling them one at a time, to see if any are causing this.
Thanks.
Mentions: Adding screenshots to your bug report
I
'
m
h
a
v
I
n
g
t
h
e
s
a
m
e
I
s
s
u
e
s
A
T
M
'
m
h
a
v
I
n
g
t
h
e
s
a
m
e
I
s
s
u
e
s
A
T
M
umm don't know hat happened there
https://snag.gy/fdKyts.jpg
I replicated on Internet Explorer 11. Thank you, GOLDWING_UK.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'll pass this over to Viktor to see if we can resolve this.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'll pass this over to Viktor to see if we can resolve this.
glad to be of help
Yes Steve.....my screen is the same as Goldwing's....thanks for working on this
So is this bug only happening in Internet Explorer?
Ok just went to my sons PC ( wow there's a story in it's self, smells like a teenage pit but I did manage to half fill the dishwasher with stuff I thought had been lost long ago) and he use's firefox this let me load items into my Bazaar to sell, but didn't help reset Internet Explorer. seems the bug is with Internet Explorer.
My husband have the same problem but only in the Mobile APP... He cant add anything to his bazaar for 2 or 3 days.
Any idea when this will be corrected.....day 6 now
WOW....a week now and I still can't use my bazaar....no help with this so far......
You have the option of using another Browser in the meantime, until Viktor finds a fix for this issue.
There is no need to continuously bump your thread.
Thanks.
There is no need to continuously bump your thread.
Thanks.
The only way I can add items to my bazaar is to log in on my sons laptop add the items and then go back to my pc to carry on playing the game. My son has fire fox on his laptop.
This is now 3 weeks old any hope for it yet?
Fixed, will be with next LIVE