Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BB Holder [Shuttered]

Started by Writhe [2248498] on in Stock Market.

36 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Writhe [2248498]
Final bump, at least for a while.

Shoutout to my amazing investors during the last year but unfortunately RL calls. I am returning all blocks and shuttering the service for now. I wish the best to all the citizens of Torn and I hope all of your dealings are as pleasant and successful as this one has been.

Stay Salty!

Item BB slots:

THCS not currently available
LSC not currently available
SLAG not currently available
EWM not currently available
SYM not currently available
FHG not currently available
HRG not currently available
PRN OPEN

Divedend BB slots:

TMI open
TSBC open
IOU open
GRN open
TCC open

BB Holding service:

Since you can only gain the benefits from a single BB at a time, I can carry your second BB and share the perks with you 5050. You may request your blocks back at any time and they will remain intact and untouched the entire time they are in my possession.

TMI, TSBC, IOU, GRN, TCC:
Dividend perks can be split as soon as they drop.

PRN, EWM, FHG, SLAG, SYM, THCS, LSC:
Every other item to drop would go to me.

HRG:
split by selling the property back to the NPC real estate agent and splitting the money. (Thanks Prohpet_Jonasty for the suggestion)

Of course I can only hold one BB per stock as well, so first come first served for each block. This thread is updated to reflect which BB slots are available for investment.

Please PM or message me if you are interested, and thank you for the consideration!

****************

I have partnered with local developer and creator of Arson Warehouse Sulsay, to bring you a tool that gives everyone the opportunity to see my payout events: https://arsonwarehouse.com/wr1743-payout-events

This gives current investors a way to confirm their payouts through a trusted third party, and new investors a chance to see what they could be making. Thank you Sulsay! Check out his thread here.

****************

A special thank you to Bug for permission to link his awesome BB Guide which has an updated table on the cost and benefit of each bonus block.

A huge shout-out to my first investor! Thank you brave Anon!

Business is picking up, grab a slot while available!

Mentions: ArsonWarehouse (discontinued) - Trade service · Bug's Stock Market BB Guide (Passive Income)

Chef_Liam [2184612]
Sorry to say, but I highly doubt anyone will help you with this. I certainly wouldn't. Too much of a risk, especially when all you need to do is sell the stock and keep the money for yourself.
Writhe [2248498]
Fair criticism, this is definitely risky, especially for the first investor. Judging from some of the bets i see in the Casino though i know there is people out there with the cash and the willingness to spend it, hoping one of them sees this as a fun bet!
LLMCxDak [2300104]
Dont be discouraged. I have pretty much the same thing going albeit different divvying up of benefits. Only have one major investor atm as I stopped advertising my service because I dont really need it anymore. Just keep at it and ignore the people that see a different idea and immediately say no one is going to do it. If you advertise correctly and treat your investors fairly, you should be able to grow this business idea with time. Best of luck and if you have any questions about how I run my version of this, feel free to reach out. Fair warning, someone at some point is going to call you a scammer even though they have never and will never use your service. Had one guy call me a scammer and down rate my thread and he never traded with me, never invested, and never interacted with me aside from jumping in a chat to insult and belittle me. Big typer, and a big bitch that did nothing when I called him out in my thread. Just keep at it and you'll start to win the trust of the community
Writhe [2248498]
Thanks for the encouragement it's nice to get some positive feedback, and no worries I can handle a little salt in my diet (can't live in Torn otherwise). I would definitely be interested in details/ refinements to this offer and am willing to negotiate all of these terms, your help has been and will be greately appreciated!
GamesDean [2266320]
I had an idea also. People Max out their 2 billion banking investment. I would take another $2 billion and we could split the interest.... Good idea in principle for both involved. Bad idea in reality. People are going go have a hard time trusting someone with hundreds of millions or billions of dollars, even if they think they can make money. It's just too big of a risk.

But if you can succeed, maybe I can too, so I'm rooting for you.
Writhe [2248498]
No harm in trying, though it seems the people willing to risk that kind of money dont much like to stray from the casino lol. Good luck to you.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
Gambling vs Torn is a bit different to gambling vs a random player.

I too will hold onto peoples stocks for them, I will keep 90% of the payouts, and you will get the stocks back when I say you can have them back
Writhe [2248498]
Fair point, which is why the gamblers are in the casino and not lurking here in the stocks forum. But some people are obveously willing to give this venture a try and the gamble here has been reduced a little with the addition of public payout info, so jump on the band wagon lets get some investments going!
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]
I’ve split HRG by selling the property back to the NPC real estate agent and splitting the money

If the holder of the bb wants to keep the property, they would just pay the half that they owe to the investor