Today at 4:30 in torn city time I joined a company and I was told that at 6:00 I would be paid but I didn't receive my daily pay.why so?
About salary
Started by HUNTTHEBAG [2312764] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tarelli [1060371]
· 5 likes ·
Ahhh the retard team pipes up with some absolute crap. Crons happen 6-6:15pm tct regardless of when it was founded.
Daily cron is around 6-7pm TCT. I'm afraid you need to wait for 12 hrs to see the cash.
Ok thanks for the reply
since he was just hired.... he would have to be there a full day.... not just a few hours ? am i right ? or is that what you were saying
If he was hired at 4pm, then it might be the case. Perhaps someone with directorship experience could explain it better.
But in this case, he was hired in the morning and seem to expect to get his salary right away, while the cron happens in the evening.
But in this case, he was hired in the morning and seem to expect to get his salary right away, while the cron happens in the evening.
It's at the cron no matter the length of time employed.
He just had his AM and PM confused
He just had his AM and PM confused
good to know....
My company resets their day at 2 pm each day. It may be based on when the company was founded. It's not the same as the new Torn day.
Ahhh the retard team pipes up with some absolute crap.
Crons happen 6-6:15pm tct regardless of when it was founded.
Crons happen 6-6:15pm tct regardless of when it was founded.
I recently saw the cron take nearly 10 minutes longer with my company. One of my employees thought I dropped his salary to 0 but then at 6:22 tct he got his pay
From my understanding, the employee has to be in the company for a day before pay is sent. I mean, irl who pays a full days wage for 2 hrs work?
Torn is not real life.
Torn > RL
Torn > RL
Nope as long as it is before the cron.
when i was director of a company i remember accepting someone into the company between 1;50 pm - 2;00 range my time, at around 2:30 I went to check daily income and train employee's . I noticed that the new guy i just hired was credited for being in company 1 day