Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vanity hand mirror

Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Samoiedskaya [1709631]

The Vanity Hand Mirror is an Other Item.


This compact mirror is ideal to check yourself out before the big date.

Effect: Can be used to check appearance.



This is false info because this item just cripples your happiness when used.

So my question is: why is there a misleading description?
CosB [2214595]
I mean it could just be something like "You check yourself out in the mirror only to find out how ugly you are from the rest of the world.". Hence the negative Happy lol.
Wollongong [12833]
I usually try to post something I have given at least some thought about. This thread, I've given a lot of thought.

But I just can't get anything other than: lolz, rofl
Samoiedskaya [1709631]
The problem is I am fabulous, not ugly!

Grrr! :(

On a more serious note, at first I thought they did some update to finally see your ingame character... but nevermind.
Brenn [1979397]
LOL, I didn't know it did anything! So I had to try it, and it not only took away about half of my happiness (np, didn't need happiness right now), the mirror shattered and disappeared from my items inventory.

Waaaah! : (

Update: I thought that happiness would take a few hours to refill, but it took almost two days! So don't do this at home...