Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fight issues, several

Started by KurzarLykaios [2114028] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
KurzarLykaios [2114028]
I was doing this mission https://gyazo.com/ace22137c4cbe5ba42fb6c0f839d97d8 I was full life when I started the fight and used my fists to try to let him defeat me. About halfway through the fight (give or take) the 'start fight' popped back up. I pressed it and it took me back into the fight and he had me down to 195 and just before he lost the last of his health it posted that I stalemated. It then brought up the choices to leave, mug or hospitalize him as if I had defeated him. I decided to press mug and it stated I left him as you can see in this 2nd gyazo. Please notice it shows he NEVER hit me which was wrong. I went from full 1725 down to 195. This whole fight was bugged beyond belief.
https://gyazo.com/96f41309d27916793c0fa96e849cf6bb
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs there were 2 fights - first one started at 00:47:21, ended at 00:48:07 with stalemate. Second one started at 00:48:59, so 52 seconds passed since first one. If fight was stalemated there is no way to receive leave/mug/hosp options.
KurzarLykaios [2114028]
There was no 2 fights. As I stated in the middle of the 1st fight it brought up the 'press to fight' option while I was STILL fighting. It didn't give me time to screen capture the stalemated notice before it popped up those 3 options. There was nothing about this fight that was in any way normal.
Stewie [1494547]
I think we can perhaps count this one as a temporary issue. However, please create a new report if it happens again in the future, and we'll look into it further.

Thanks.