Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bombing Planes

Started by SevrinTiger [788076] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
SevrinTiger [788076]
With the recent DB attack I was reminded of an idea I had but never posted, and the thread where I did post it is rather unlikely to get 100 likes.

So my idea is that players/factions be able to smuggle IEDs onto planes and blow them up shortly after take off, 1 to get respect and 2 to cause a massive number of random items to spawn over the city map, that disappear after a short time.

With the plane blowing up while over torn everyone on board would be hosped in Torn so they can get themselves out easily if they wish to, and it would be something different for factions/rich players to do.
2217487 [2217487]
Yeah let's not encourage blowing up planes and suicide bombs considering the world climate today.


I would respectfully have to R- this