Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling Items

Started by MysticWolf [2290713] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

MysticWolf [2290713]
I try to sell the items for what they are going for. I'm not looking to make a whole bunch of money. I just want to be able to help other members to get what they need at a good price. Just keep an eye out. You'll never know what I have for sale in the market :). Happy Shopping :)