Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve issue

Started by SoScuishy [2136444] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
SoScuishy [2136444]
Hi dunno how to explain this but i was stuck on 38 nerve for the longest time while doing Arson crime.
So this morning when I log into torn from the app at around 12mn TC time ( give or take 15 mins) in my half awake state i thought i saw my nerve read 4X(basicly 40++) instead of 38. When I did my normal arson crime it went down to 3X/38.

Not sure how i can recreate this again XD

ps: tried assigning a merit point to my nerve to see if it triggers anything didn't work.
pss: tried getting myself jailed and busted out ( last action i took before i went to sleep) didn't work either.
psss: hmmm starting to think i'm playing too much torn and is hallucinating XD
Stewie [1494547]
Perhaps you could make your issue a bit clearer?

You are saying you saw yourself as having more Nerve than you should have?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I can see where you assigned a merit and I can see you using some beer to get it to 40 (maybe was that?) and then used the nerve afterwards but I cannot see anything else out of the ordinary.

Let us know if anything like that happens again please, if you can screenshot it too that would be appreciated! Thanks.
SoScuishy [2136444]
no no the assigned merit was done AFTER that. i wanted to see if adding a merit to my nerve would trigger it again. likewise for the beer getting it to 40

if possible to check, it happened around 6/6/19 23:45 to 7/6/19 00:30
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
That's what I mean, those are the only times I saw your nerve going above their value unnaturally.

Spoilers though. As what actually happened around that time it looks like was your natural nerve increased (+5 to 43 from 38) - which you then promptly lost by going to jail straight after.


Your natural nerve went up, you failed a pawn shop crime, your nerve updated by going to the crimes page each time (to 43 then to 38 immediately)