How can I make my friend stop beating me, I can't exit the hospital without getting stabbed, the fact I'm writing this is rare.
Stopping fights
Started by Bigmaccat24 [2291345] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Sounds like this person might not really be your friend.
The only way you can make them definitely stop sending you to the hospital is by getting stronger than them. Train your stats more in the gym. Gym training guide for beginners: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15995191&b=0&a=0
The only way you can make them definitely stop sending you to the hospital is by getting stronger than them. Train your stats more in the gym. Gym training guide for beginners: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15995191&b=0&a=0
Thank you kind stranger