12 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 2 likes · I got only a couple DBK above 73 acc which I acquired for 20-40 mil ish.. I don't remember the exact price. Both have a damage value slightly lower than your DBK. Yours is a well balanced DBK, please send …
I got only a couple DBK above 73 acc which I acquired for 20-40 mil ish.. I don't remember the exact price. Both have a damage value slightly lower than your DBK. Yours is a well balanced DBK, please send me a message if the deal doesn't go through :D
...Tysm Cloudjumper, you're a star!... My buyer and I were miles apart, I thought around 10m and he offered 50m.... lol. Think we will settle on 20m, seems more than fair to me! :)
Your knife is probably worth 2m. OP's knife is probably worth 25-40m based off current bazaar prices - some similar averages going for 15m ish but the high accuracy bumps the price up.