Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Application Troubles

Started by LaughingJester [1891109] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
LaughingJester [1891109]
So I am having trouble applying to a faction. As I was applying to join a faction I was told that i have already applied to a different faction. Is there a way to rescind my former application to the old faction?
MisterMoosey [2149670]
https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management

than click on faction application and clear your current application before applying to the new one:)