Anyone know when the next one is...it has been a while.
Next URT
Started by garfthegreat [1731173] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 58
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 10 likes ·
Sorry for the delay in replying to this. It was my intention to do it in June originally, but I'm now going to stage it late July. I'll be away early to mid July, so I'm going to start arranging … - Phool [2176935]
· 1 likes ·
URT!!! What's the minimum DS you can compete in the URT with and have a chance? I've only got a DS of 11 but I'm keen to have a go with no expectation of winning anything. Don't want to be …
I think it's ment to be near the end of June, or during July. Not 100% sure.
Its an annual event and 2019 has been held. January
Nope, twice a year.
Summer and winter editions :)
Summer and winter editions :)
Even better. Someone should update the wiki then
Would be good if there were two classes in the URT - one for newer class A drivers like me and the main game for the older drivers with DS out the wazoo. I'd like to be able to enter a race or two without taking a seat away from a player who has been playing for years...
This was in the paper on 09 / 02 / 19. Could it be there is no one to run it ?
The Winter URT Rally will return in January 2020. In the meantime, the Summer URT will take place in June 2019. Details on qualification for this event will be released late May. If you would like to assist in the organisation of this tournament, please contact Sugarvalves at your earliest convenience.
The Winter URT Rally will return in January 2020. In the meantime, the Summer URT will take place in June 2019. Details on qualification for this event will be released late May. If you would like to assist in the organisation of this tournament, please contact Sugarvalves at your earliest convenience.
Hope that's not true... But there's been nothing released about it that I've seen so...
sad face, some type of annoucement one way or the other should be posted :(
Should someone ask on the Q&A forum about when the next URT will be held, as that seems to get more attention than this forum?
Sorry for the delay in replying to this. It was my intention to do it in June originally, but I'm now going to stage it late July. I'll be away early to mid July, so I'm going to start arranging the basic stuff now so it's ready when I'm back. I've got the names of a few people who already offered to help, but if anyone else would like to volunteer then please drop me a message.
Great! Thanks in advance for all the effort you're about to put in to this.
YEAH!!! The URT is coming back baby!!!
URT!!!
What's the minimum DS you can compete in the URT with and have a chance?
I've only got a DS of 11 but I'm keen to have a go with no expectation of winning anything.
Don't want to be taking spots away from guys who've been racing full time for years though...
So am hoping this new URT can accomodate enthusiastic noobs too...
What's the minimum DS you can compete in the URT with and have a chance?
I've only got a DS of 11 but I'm keen to have a go with no expectation of winning anything.
Don't want to be taking spots away from guys who've been racing full time for years though...
So am hoping this new URT can accomodate enthusiastic noobs too...
based on the results of last one i would say 25 to stand a chance but more than that prolly, ppl with 40 plus really have a better shot. but racing is random so things like how this contest is scored could play a part. and if its like last one where getting lucky and winning one race equals a 100m payout ima try and qualify again.
what I mean by how its scored is the last one it was overall time for all races combined so that means higher ds will ultimately fair better the more laps their are, but if its scored where 1st place is x amount of points 2nd place x amount of points etc., that would somewhat make it more likely for a lower ds player to win although higher ds peeps will still stand a better chance
Check this article and compare DS from all the players that qualified last time.