The delay is the previous update I think, so between 15 and 30 (29m59s to be precise) minutes
Script Request Request
Started by LordBusiness [2052465] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Look at the edit :P
how relentless :(
A basic version of this script is done!! Find it here.
Demo:
[image: imgur.com]
Calling all Traders! How can I improve this? An idea I had was to add a trade icon to the side of the chat:
[image: imgur.com]
What do you think?
Demo:
[image: imgur.com]
Calling all Traders! How can I improve this? An idea I had was to add a trade icon to the side of the chat:
[image: imgur.com]
What do you think?
There you have alot of space to put the "Trade Button", the "Send Money" button.
Good idea!
There you probably have space to put a "Attack" and Bounty" buttons.
Good idea!
There you probably have space to put a "Attack" and Bounty" buttons.
Looks cool I got one though I know some people have it but won't tell were they got it or who made it. But it's a script that addes all the items in trade up for ya and you can even have it make the calculations take x% off each item then give you the total
A tool where when you hover over a honour bar, it tells you how much people have that honour bar.
hey, u still doing script requests?
can u make a script which pulls data from the bazaar/item market api and displays the cheapest listing of both when you want to list items to your own bazaar? or maybe a button next to each item to pull info for that particular item only to save api requests?
can u make a script which pulls data from the bazaar/item market api and displays the cheapest listing of both when you want to list items to your own bazaar? or maybe a button next to each item to pull info for that particular item only to save api requests?
Nevermind
Pretty sure the sending part is not possible,it wouln't be allowed either way.
The balance wouldn't be a problem, but seems useless since the first part isn't possible/allowed.
The balance wouldn't be a problem, but seems useless since the first part isn't possible/allowed.
Update: I'm busy till Friday, can continue making scripts in a coupla days.
I would like a script that sends a desktop notification when a faction OC is ready to initiate. :)
A script that checks all workers in your company and the positions you need (maybe that's manually set up) then tells you which to put where for most efficiency.
It would be cool to see a race filter - Like I set values such as Class A, less than 15 laps and no password then the script can filter out all the ones that don't match my filter.
I might not do this one .. Tornstats does this exact thing!
You know when im shopping plushie/flowers to exchange at the museum, it would be really handy if theres a way to track the current average price of each individual plushie/flower that ive purchased so i can estimate the accurate margin im making for each exchange. Let me know if this is possible cause im willing to pay for it :)
tornstats shows you how efficient an employee is, not what position all your members should be put it to get the most out of all members. But maybe i haven't checked that part of tornstats well enough
So whilst there have been basic bank calculators in the past, with the changes to the bank I wondered if this would be possible.
When you visited the bank you'd see a calculator where if you entered how much you wanted to invest, as well as how many merits and if you have the stock benefit.
It would tell you in simple terms which was the better investment for that moment in time?
Since previously it used to always be 2 months, now it can be random?
I'm not an expert in how you calculate this, but I assume it would have to calculate how much money you'd get if you selected that investment rate for an entire year then show you the profit each rate would give? The highest one would be the better investment?
When you visited the bank you'd see a calculator where if you entered how much you wanted to invest, as well as how many merits and if you have the stock benefit.
It would tell you in simple terms which was the better investment for that moment in time?
Since previously it used to always be 2 months, now it can be random?
I'm not an expert in how you calculate this, but I assume it would have to calculate how much money you'd get if you selected that investment rate for an entire year then show you the profit each rate would give? The highest one would be the better investment?
Seems like Mafia is already working on reworking his banking script and it looks very promising. He teased it at the Bank% thread.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16103050&b=0&a=0&start=160&to=19434667
I am looking forward to him realising it hopefully.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16103050&b=0&a=0&start=160&to=19434667
I am looking forward to him realising it hopefully.
Mentions: Bank%
The new version is out and looks great https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16104107&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Investment Calculator 2.0