Hello,
I have ran into a problem setting up some extra security. So in the Security Settings in the preference I saw I could add security question etc.
[image: i.imgur.com]
When I created my account I was away from my home, (can not go back to that place due to work offshore and travel to different places all the time). So I am kind of stuck unless there is a way to unlock it? I used my mobile to make it, but used mobile again but its not on the same network of course cause I am home now.
Is there anyway to fix this?
I have ran into a problem setting up some extra security. So in the Security Settings in the preference I saw I could add security question etc.
[image: i.imgur.com]
When I created my account I was away from my home, (can not go back to that place due to work offshore and travel to different places all the time). So I am kind of stuck unless there is a way to unlock it? I used my mobile to make it, but used mobile again but its not on the same network of course cause I am home now.
Is there anyway to fix this?