Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Merit Value Question

Started by TheEasterBunny [2186008] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheEasterBunny [2186008]
Hello,

There are a bunch of guides out there regarding merits, but I'm hoping someone can help figure something out or point me in the right direction, especially now with the banking change.

THE QUESTION: In which of the categories are merits the most beneficial?

Now that the banking merits have gone down by 50% I've been told that the value of the merit is now lower than the value of other, ore worthwhile merits. I've also been told that Awareness in its current form does practically nothing for you. So where will my merits get the most bang for the buck?

I'm not looking for suggestions like "invest in education first" (I have done that already), but "your merits will have the biggest affect in _____ and very little effect in ____.

Any help is greatly appreciated.