Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lucky City Finds

Started by Hamolicious [2232961] on in General Discussion.

50 replies · 607 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Hamolicious [2232961]
So following my recent find of a casino pass in the city

[image: i.pinimg.com]

I kinda got a little more excited than I should have and I had an idea of making this thread

How lucky was I?
Post your lucky finds in the city, would love to hear them!
Sheyrak [2125456]
I mostly get various kinds of grenades.... Seriously, a city is kinda screwed up, when most of the random stuff you find are unexploded explosives. And Jackets.
Brakier [2095393]
found a parachute and boxing gloves also 2-3 weeks ago. yep i found both about 5 days apart. value around 900 mil
MrDoe [2170000]
I made a thread moaning i never find anything, same day i found a Can.

Then i made a thread stating i never find artifacts, day after I found a white pawn.

I should make a stat booster thread next :)

But thats the best value i found so far, usually its crap. And since i put merits into awareness i found slightly more but also lower value overall.