Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Attacks Bug

Started by MaGnO [51498] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

MaGnO [51498]
So I was comparing the chain report I've created through API with the Torn one and i had 2 missing attacks.
I checked that I had all the attacks made in the chain so I had to look why I was having such differences and found some bug in the API.

There are some attacks on NPC's that are counted as a loss even when they do the finishing hit:

This is an attack made on Duke and I got confirmation from the attacker that he actually made the last hit, but it is marked as Lost but with respect gained an chain counter number.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Another example later in the same chain but this time on Leslie. I had no confirmation if the attacker finished him but i think he did because it's the same situation as above (same result with respect and chain number).

Thanks
Stewie [1494547]
The screenshots you've added to your thread don't work. I can see the links have been added to the source, but show nothing.

Please update them.
MaGnO [51498]
I don't know how can I explain it better...

Here's a tl:dr version:
They won the attack and the result in API shows "Lost".
Pidu [121433]
My guess is that you pay people to find out what to do there.
If you don't have people that can solve such a simple issue I will stop paying the subscription.