Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Binoculars Missing

Started by Simeon142 [2284298] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Simeon142 [2284298]
I'm on here for an answer or a fix . I usually play on android and I don't seem to have the binoculars tool at the top of the screen . I'm not sure if you unlock it somehow or if it's a basic tool any answers would be really appreciated
evanarmagast [512496]
That’s a donator tool called advanced search. You need donator status to use it. But if I recall, you only need donator status once to keep it forever.