hi
Started by mf_noobs_lol [2320962] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Chedburn after seeing this post. ( Bogie on the left).
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Did your last account get fedded for RMT? Because the salt is strong with this post.
Imagine investing money in an ancient text based game ; couldn't be me
Everything's a RMT if you're brave enough
Edit; is that bogie drinking tea?
Edit; is that bogie drinking tea?
Wow, I just upvoted this cause it looks satisfying with the air around the bullet... Noice!
[image: media2.giphy.com]
#ALLRIGHTSRESERVEDANDCOPYRIGHT
[image: media2.giphy.com]
#ALLRIGHTSRESERVEDANDCOPYRIGHT
So you were a seller then...
Neither broski just a dude doing 9 to 5
Apparently RMT also means "registered massage therapist" so in this form, I can definitely argue that donator packs are neither legal nor illegal registered massage therapists.
I did find this meme about potentially illegal endings to massages, though -
[image: www.quickmeme.com]
I did find this meme about potentially illegal endings to massages, though -
[image: www.quickmeme.com]
Which bit of f**k off do you not get?
Dumb f**ks are getting worse...
Dumb f**ks are getting worse...