Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tiny tips on Benefit Blocks

Started by vincentys [2084781] on in Tutorials & Guides.

1 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
vincentys [2084781]
Below describe what I've found out the other day which I wasn't told.

So I've bought a total of 500k share of SYM the other day. At first, I bought 200k, and another 300k few days later with a different price. Which means that in my portfolio, I have two separate SYM blocks.

What I've found out is that if you want to get the benefits (in this case is the drug pack), you'll have to get them into 1 block... and there's a function called 'stack'. When I was stacking them into 1 block, a msg saying that the date of purchase will be set to current date. I can see the price has changed somehow but I still don't know how it works.

Thanks for reading. Peace.
ChefMutzy [2196015]
it will all just be turned into one stack of 500k shares.. with a purchase date of the day you stacked them together. and itll just show you the current value for the whole stack...