Today is my birthday but, no one care about of my birthday and have not a birthday gift. I am very alone.
Feeling alone
Started by jozzy [1574499] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- jozzy [1574499]
· 11 likes ·
- You were sent some Xanax from Vargur with the message: happy birthday 19:17:32 19/06/19 You were sent 3x Drug Pack from yreew with the message: happy birtday bro 14:05:55 19/06/19 You were sent a Mini Cooper S from Vulture … - DUDE [1028023]
· 4 likes ·
My birthday tomorrow. I hope I wake up to at least 100 events and a networth higher than 20 billion
Mentioned in this thread
Taburisu [295365] ×1 KarmaCop [365532] ×1 Percival [2011120] ×1 alkemyst [2023104] ×1 DROPBEAR_ [2067597] ×1 ItsHotshot [2189331] ×1
Happy birthday.
- You were sent some Xanax from Vargur with the message: happy birthday 19:17:32 19/06/19
You were sent 3x Drug Pack from yreew with the message: happy birtday bro 14:05:55 19/06/19
You were sent a Mini Cooper S from Vulture with the message: Happy birthday. 13:42:12 19/06/19
sopy has placed 2 bounties on you with rewards of $200,000 and the reason: happy birthday 12:52:40 19/06/19
You were sent $100,000 from WiseTheRumGone. 12:32:49 19/06/19
moistpussy has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $45 and the reason: Happy birthday! :) 12:28:04 19/06/19
You were sent a Present from MrDoe with the message: happy birthday 12:26:31 19/06/19
You were sent a Certificate of Lame from moistpussy 12:25:47 19/06/19
Hawk has placed 7 bounties on you with rewards of $1 and the reason: Happy Birthday! 12:25:11 19/06/19
You were sent 10x Bottle of Beer from Hawk with the message: Happy Birthday! 12:24:44 19/06/19
You were sent $55,000 from moistpussy with the message: Happy birthday! :)
You were sent 36x Bottle of Beer from Taburisu with the message: Happy birthday! Have a lot of fun! :)
You were sent some Xanax from KarmaCop with the message: cool sunglasses I love star trek happy birthday
You were sent some Xanax from alkemyst with the message: Happy Birthday, get some better sunglasses. 2019/06/19 11:41:42 AM - You were sent some Xanax from Centurion with the message: Happy mf birthday 2019/06/19 11:41:22 AM
- You were sent $49,995 from DROPBEAR_ with the message: Happy 80th Birthday (this is all my cash that I have put hard work into gathering over the past 10 min so hopefully you return the favour) 2019/06/19 11:40:23 AM
- You were sent some Blank Credit Cards from KarmaCop with the message: birthday gift
Thank you for Birthday gift. All of the event make me very happy. :D
Mentions: alkemyst [2023104] · DROPBEAR_ [2067597] · KarmaCop [365532] · Percival [2011120] · Taburisu [295365]
Thank you mate. :')
grow up and happy birthday
Thanks mate. :D
What level are you? xD
Happy birthday bro
I'll send you some bounties
guilt trip
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOZZY ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
I know how you feel since 2 years ago nobody wished me happy birthday either. Btw, if your boyfriend / girlfriend forbids you to talk to your friends and is controlling then don't do that. No matter how much you love your partner, just don't. You'll have to start everything from scratch. I learned this the hard way.
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOZZY ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽðŸŽ‚🥳
I know how you feel since 2 years ago nobody wished me happy birthday either. Btw, if your boyfriend / girlfriend forbids you to talk to your friends and is controlling then don't do that. No matter how much you love your partner, just don't. You'll have to start everything from scratch. I learned this the hard way.
Happy birthday
Damn was my birthday last tuesday, guessi should have made a thread.
Happy birthday fam.
Happy birthday fam.
Mines is in 8 days, so expect my thread too
I want some free shit.
I want some free shit.
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday random stranger! I hope you are finally 13 so you are complying with the rules of game.
Happy Birthday
Joyeux Noël!
Oh wait.. wrong holiday
Bon anniversaire!
Oh wait.. wrong holiday
Bon anniversaire!
Happy Birthday :) x