Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Merits

Started by Schrodinger [391120] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Schrodinger [391120] ×1

Schrodinger [391120]
I just noticed that my banking interest is no longer fully upgraded after the update but I didn't receive any merits back for losing that investment.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
You reset your merits last month using one of your free refills and didn't assign any to banking this time around.

09-05-2019 02:08:19
Schrodinger used 0 points on a Merit Reset returning 337 previously assigned merits
If you wish me to I can mail your entire merit spending history but it's far too long to post here, and I wont for your own upgrade privacy there, but everything adds up and is correct.

Mentions: Schrodinger [391120]