I have a book self control for losers its supposed to decrease cooldowns by 50% I havent seen where it has decreased anything,and i dont think its doing its job. Im in a 10 Adult Network, it only let me use 5 maybe 6 edvds i popped the ecstasy but it only got me to 58k happy, I was trying to get to 99k happy. What did I do wrong?
Max happy
Started by DixieNormus [1875583] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Take an ecstasy?
Erotic DVD is a Booster item and Xanax is a Drug.
This Book reduces all Consumable cooldowns. This is for Candy, Alcohol and Cans. Nothing else.
Thanks.
This Book reduces all Consumable cooldowns. This is for Candy, Alcohol and Cans. Nothing else.
Thanks.
Got it. One last question. Should I have been able to pop 9 DVDs since I was in an 10* AN