My computer died about a month ago. I finally logged in yesterday, only to find that my nerve bar was 58 (it was 50). Today it is 77. I don't understand, I wasn't even here. If there is a bug I do not want to get in trouble for not reporting. Any ideas?
Nerve bar?
Started by Arauna [1639263] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
If your faction changed perks (specifically, extra nerve from criminality), that would explain the nerve increase.
Yep Josephine is correct.
Click the faction tab and then upgrades. Here you will find the faction trees. These are what you spend respect on now.
Your faction must have Criminality branch active and nodes activated within it.
Enjoy your extra nerve =) also, have a look around the upgrades section, its quite nice to see what other benefits you are getting form your faction.
Click the faction tab and then upgrades. Here you will find the faction trees. These are what you spend respect on now.
Your faction must have Criminality branch active and nodes activated within it.
Enjoy your extra nerve =) also, have a look around the upgrades section, its quite nice to see what other benefits you are getting form your faction.
This will be faction specials.
Please check?
Please check?
Ok,I will check it out. Thank all of you!
Its the Criminality branch of faction perks.
So, issue resolved? :)
Yes, sorry it took me so long to get back. I understand now. Thank you!
Closing report then!
Thanks.
Thanks.