Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Read

Started by Gavin_Dymock [938138] on in General Non-related.

18 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Triplicant [2037705]
I don't really care, but congrats on not dying and all

Edit: Wait a minute, you meant that was you in the article?

Well shit man, now I fee like an ass - Speedy recovery mate.
Phool [2176935]
Incredible accident and you were definitely lucky to survive. Wishing you all the best and hope you recover well.
Gavin_Dymock [938138]
Thank you. Had my op yesterday. Very painful. Hurts so much still, as i thought after the surgery the pain would be less but apparently not. I think on Saturday they are going to be able to tell me what i can and cant do anymore. Still have a small fracture in my palvis.
Bueno_Excelente [34014]
Oh, it's not that I don't care (or not just, at least), it's more that I'm wondering why I was supposed to click on a blind link based on some imperative title. A blind link can lead to anything, like kiddie porn or socialism.

You kids won't fool me again.
FaithlessFR [2316956]
In french we have an expression that says :

"Tu as atteinds le fond et tu creuse encore"

Which can be translated to "You reached the bottom. And kept digging.
Viracocha [1772040]
My son just had a minor fender bender the other day, while merging. He left work early as he was really tired. Working fulltime, fulltime student. He knows the accident was directly as a result of his tiredness, and slower reaction time.

It could have been far worse, as the OP shows.

Traffic fatalities are on the rise, and the collisions growing more violent, as folks drive to aggressively and tailgate. Transports aren't helping either. I don't want anyone to experience such a tragedy, so chill. Speed when appropriate and within you and your vehicles capacity.