I assume im in the right spot for this........
Im about to finish the Sports Medicine course.... I will
To use these, I have to complete the Bachelor in Biology to use temp life/stat boosters
To buy these, i have to unlock the pharmacy... by completing ALL the Biology course... ?
basicaly have to complete two full education modules (biology&sports science) to be able to use these.
I just want to confirm what i think I already know.
Yall can call me dumb if you want to ..... im a big boy, i can handle it HAHA
Thanks to everyone that helps
Im about to finish the Sports Medicine course.... I will
- Gain a 10% increase in temporary booster effectiveness
To use these, I have to complete the Bachelor in Biology to use temp life/stat boosters
To buy these, i have to unlock the pharmacy... by completing ALL the Biology course... ?
basicaly have to complete two full education modules (biology&sports science) to be able to use these.
I just want to confirm what i think I already know.
Yall can call me dumb if you want to ..... im a big boy, i can handle it HAHA
Thanks to everyone that helps