I bought a xanax off a players bazaar. Had over 1m bought it. Took 839k from me but I did not receive my xanax
Missing Xanax?
Started by 420stoner420 [1397860] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
420stoner420 [1397860] ×1 -LuciousLyon- [2031886] ×1
By any chance did you buy a vicodin instead 😂 - done this on many occasions myself 😂
Perhaps Joshua can check your purchase logs.
I edited the title for clarity.
I edited the title for clarity.
I think it was that viccdun xanax scam thing
Thank you
Sorry my dude you bought vicodin.
21-06-2019 14:54:19 | anything4ever bought 1x Vicodin on -LuciousLyon-'s bazaar at $834,999 each for a total of $834,999 |
Mentions: -LuciousLyon- [2031886] · 420stoner420 [1397860]
It said xanax but I guess I live and learn ty
When you search for Xanax in the item market it shows who has them in their bazaars, then you go to the bazaar and that’s where you chose the Vicodin, because it was a white pill and had been listed at the same price.... but it didn’t say Xanax.