Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Chat Bug

Started by LaughingCat [2319464] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
LaughingCat [2319464]
The faction chat tab keeps turning green, but doesn't display any new messages. Only my own messages show up, and I'm not even sure other members are able to see them. scrolling to the top and back didn't do anything, nor did reloading the page (idk, worth a try I thought)...

and yea, I didn't do a through check for other threads on this matter, but I did skim some of them :^


macOS High Sierra, ver 10.13.4 ~ Safari
Stewie [1494547]
It's a cache related problem on your side; nothing we can do about that I am afraid. Similar to how chats on a different device or browser will light up green, despite having read them already.