Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiring

Started by ZippyTurnips [420503] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
ZippyTurnips [420503]
Hey guys- a new company looking to hire! I'd love to get low-level players with a minimum 2k M, E and I.

If you have any friends that would like to join I will give you a little thank you gift if they are in the company for more than 20 days!

Message me or just apply :)