Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War Wall Graphs

Started by SinCitySinner [2116762] on in Bugs & Issues.

32 replies · 319 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SinCitySinner [2116762]
original poster here, this thread got lost in some sort of Bermuda Triangle effect. People get directed to post here but nothing is ever heard from Staff about the issue.



oh wait, just got an update about the issue... might explain a few things


YouTube video Fdjf4lMmiiI

Stewie [1494547]
Sergey will resolve the issue when he has the time to do so.

He more than likely has more important tasks to be getting on with and I can only imagine the wrong date displaying on the graph is a fairly minor issue — even if it is an annoyance. We all just have to be patient.

Thanks.
SinCitySinner [2116762]
it's not just the wrong date..... the graph projection (and history) is off as well

some of us know that each player gains 3600 Wall points an hour and can do the math in their head for projections, others can't and have to rely on the graphs... this Bug Report is to help them

not asking for an immediate fix, just an acknowledgement that it is being worked on
Adrenalinas [1974447]
we calculate when we should send NPS, I know it can take time or this bug is not priority sill simple reply from him that he will look to it when he has time would be nice, now 2 months passed and it looks like that he doesn`t even look at this bug report
Stewie [1494547]
Please do not bump bug reports, it doesn't get it fixed any faster, and is just spam.

If it is confirmed, that means it is in the Developer's queue to be fixed.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
It didn't even respond from an admin who is responsible for fixing it for 2 months and was pushed so way down that when I made mine I even can find it, so I think I think any communication of him would be considered as him know about this. Now I think he just missed msg that said "you need to look to this bug" and he doesn`t even know it exists at all.
Swaggy [2095726]
Same issue. Didn't see this thread.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16105782&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19463848
Adrenalinas [1974447]
It is 2 and a half months old and staff said don`t bump it up, because they will fix it then they have time, so I think fixing misspelling is more important than this for them.