I want to do a regular rp with someone. I don't want it to be weird but I'm bored and am hoping I could have fun.
Edit: I really don't care if it's weird or not. No judgement.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]
· 1 likes ·
This thread was made a month ago and she hasn't replied once to anyone. Time waster? Probably.
So you what fun... tell me what makes have fun?
I'm somewaht interested now. What kind of rp?
I'm interested
This thread was made a month ago and she hasn't replied once to anyone. Time waster? Probably.
sad but true
Ahemm, I was getting PMs so I figured no one wanted to. Because I got a total of three PMs.
I dunno, anything really.
Pm me. I'm as good as they get
Hi
im a girl. put on my sunscreen plz