Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MIssing Items?

Started by someone28 [2276555] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
someone28 [2276555]
Hiya everyone
So I had 25 smoke grenades for sale on the item market, and when I look at my items for sale, it says that I have no items on the market. There was no notification of sale in my notifications, and there was no addition to my money. Do items on the market expire after a certain amount of time? Or has anyone else had this happen?
Thanks so much :)
Kobie [2156358]
Items do not expire in the market. It's possible that you've received little or no payment for them if you messed up whilst listing them. i.e forgot to add a sale price or typed the incorrect amount. Other than that, it's possibly a bug. I suggest you try reporting it to find out what's actually happened.