Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1b Total Stats

Started by IDLEGLANCE [2049768] on in Achievements.

26 replies · 514 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sharivan [1948134]
Not sure this really counts as an achievement. I'm getting this in under 5 years without using more Xanax (even without SSL gym), you're about 4.5 years old. If I had the SSL unlocked now it would be close to 4.03 years total age for me.
Cryptic [2059197]
He's a good deal Higher than me. He did actively well for his stats. I unlocked ssl faster, but he is stronger. I've drank too much beer to really be strong by competitive measurements... But I am getting defends now from people thinking I'm a pushover with almost no real effort for my stats. Of course, by that I mean if I am getting defends he's kicking ass. Was a really funny fight between him and I.