Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

D. Angels to split from DA family

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.

70 replies · 4.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

FidelCashflow [1993550]
Angels now is named 89 with only 63 members. Valkyrie is the leader with no co. Puscifier in mentos, There were a number of stronger players in Angels yesterday that aren't there anymore. Also dead or alive has like 50 players.

Something else going down?
Furiosa [1939596]
Am glad they are splitting up . After DA main leaders pushed out DizzyDee & Strandevader from leadership of Angels. Its karma what goes around always comes around !!!
OhJeeZ [1470490]
Check their faction id.
Umm.. DA family was Anomaly, Angels, Doa. Taking Angels out leaves 2 places to go if you're in DA family.
Stigmata [1309255]
I have no clue what happened. I was a member of Angels and just got a mass mail that there was a split. No proper reason or background so I left. If they had told the members what happened I might have made a different decision maybe. Knowing the facts of a situation makes for an informed decision.
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee
JFA and DA used to have some epic wars. DA was a formidable competitor. Then they did that merge and turned into farmers. Seems like a couple of leaders went inactive around the same time. I dunno. I just don’t think endless farming leads to having pride in your faction and “stickiness” of membership. I also don’t think being everyone’s friend is a successful formula either. A faction needs to compete with others.
Abdullah [2063435]
Are you trying to flex at us for basically doing your job? That's pretty much how sister factions work but I'm not surprised you were not able to see that for the God forsaken time you led Milk and Cookies.

You shooting at your own people cos you can't handle the truth shows you're pretty much the same immature idiot who was willing to sell out his faction and people for some cyber action. Hopefully they won't let you touch leadership with a ten foot pole for the disease of a person you are.
Batman [984129]
From his own faction family member too. That's colder than a polar bear's toenail


RIP Nova 27-06-2019. Gone but quickly forgotten
Nova [1570883]
Firstly, I didn’t start anything, MagicDust came at me. Secondly, it’s pathetic that you still feel the need to try and cling on to the fact you were a sister Faction. You were a sister Faction by name only because you offered us nothing. You were a sub Faction at best and always have been because we always helped you and you never helped us. When anyone in your Faction met our requirements, they asked to join us.

Mentos even went so far to start crying because they actually believed they deserved an equal share of territory respect as MnC, despite the fact they only had those territories because of us.

I’ve been in Natural Selection for 3 months and already recruited 100B+ in stats for the Faction, including three members in the top 100. In the years you’ve been in Mentos, you’ve achieved nothing and feel you have the nerve to judge me. Pipe down you pathetic man and go back to your small time buy mugs before you start fights you will end up whining to NS leadership to finish.
Abdullah [2063435]
I've posted a lot of crap in the forums but never went after anyone from my faction no matter how much of an idiotic piece of shit they've been. Please feel for me as I had to fight a tough battle against my own self before posting that.

Out of respect for both NS and Mentos, I'm not going to enter a dick measuring contest with you and list my achievements or throw more shit at you because then there would be no difference between you and me and there's nothing I'd hate more.

And a good example of why people don't like you Nova is that my comment was aimed at your person but yours at your own faction/family.
Nova [1570883]
I don’t need you to list your achievements because we both know they pale in comparison to mine.

Every time I posted on this thread it was because someone from Mentos came at me and I replied, not the other way around.