I have often been told that Torn Blackjack only uses 1 deck.
I can tell you now that this is not true as I have on numerous occasions encountered more than 4 of the same numbered card within the same hand.
I have also had 2 of the exact same card within the same hand.
Can somebody verify what the deck amount is please. I believe this to be really unfair if the devs are claiming it is just 1 deck when it is not.
If this question has been answered elsewhere then i apologise for reposting but I can't see it.
I can tell you now that this is not true as I have on numerous occasions encountered more than 4 of the same numbered card within the same hand.
I have also had 2 of the exact same card within the same hand.
Can somebody verify what the deck amount is please. I believe this to be really unfair if the devs are claiming it is just 1 deck when it is not.
If this question has been answered elsewhere then i apologise for reposting but I can't see it.