Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Survey

Started by DominicV [2289277] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 513 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DominicV [2289277]
I'm collecting answers for a survey about when and where you found Torn! Please take a few moments to answer it, it is very short:

https://forms.gle/d788hyqRF9V9fveQA

I'd appreciate any bump posts!
Twitter [2309219]
Funny story, how I found Torn....

One of my friends from Farmville was bragging about how his farm was so much better than mine, and I was like, "omg I hate how competitive this stupid game is, and all anyone wants to do is troll each other and make fun of noobs".....

His response: "Bruh, if all you're gonna do is whine, you should just go play Torn like all the other snowflakes."