Excellent idea! Would be very helpful!
Customizable Sidebar
Started by Asshole [949262] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yeah i like this idea, i have proof this works well and is far more pleasing due to my RL work stock software getting basically that sort of upgrade and it has made my life much easier lol
This would be a great idea... i need that too
make the bug forum post
It only took 5 days for this to hit a 100+ rating. Chedburn, you better give this some serious consideration (please).
I think this could be possible with a new preferences panel. We'd create links for things like Racing, Stock Market e.t.c. Then users can choose which pre-set areas to add / remove on the sidebar / mobile topbar.
I presume Mailbox / Events / Awards, and the 'Lists' area would be untouched, but the Areas panel could be changed so you choose which areas appear there and in what order.
We already have most of the icons required from the City.
I'm not sure when it will be possible to take a look at this, I don't think any time too soon. We're currently looking at a 'Night mode' system.
I presume Mailbox / Events / Awards, and the 'Lists' area would be untouched, but the Areas panel could be changed so you choose which areas appear there and in what order.
We already have most of the icons required from the City.
I'm not sure when it will be possible to take a look at this, I don't think any time too soon. We're currently looking at a 'Night mode' system.
Yoooo NIGHTMODE!!! Super HYPE MODE ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly I look very very forward to the night mode! my dear eyes can be spared, thank you! so much!
R+ to this thread, good idea to make the side bar customizable. without need of 3rd party.
Honestly I look very very forward to the night mode! my dear eyes can be spared, thank you! so much!
R+ to this thread, good idea to make the side bar customizable. without need of 3rd party.
I'm not sure when it will be possible to take a look at this, I don't think any time too soon.
Not even soon? Rip suggestion. :P
Not even soon? Rip suggestion. :P
You could just pay Mauk to incorporate Doctorn into the game, like it should be.
Let us customize (everything), so we can really optimize the UI for our playstyles.
Let us customize (everything), so we can really optimize the UI for our playstyles.
100% agreed. This is a very good suggestion
Yes I totally agree with this! On mobile misclicking on the process of visiting some of my more frequently visited menus (cuz the buttons are so small xD) makes me have to start the process over. One click would be much easier! :)
This system has been designed and should be entering development this week or next. Thanks.
Thank you