bamp
grave.
Started by Vulture [2169837] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
bump bump
re: bump
Bump<3
bump bump
buuump
bump to bump
bump
bump
Hey, long time no bump.
bump
bump bump
bump
bump
bummmppp <3
*burp*
Would be sweet for phone users
Brilliant idea!!!
I like it.. let's get that done!
I think generally there'd be a little 'copy' icon in the top right corner of the panel, no?
[image: cdn0.iconfinder.com]
Clicking / tapping it would show "Copied to clipboard".
I have no idea how simple this would be to implement, I doubt it would be easy considering how the systems are built.
A list of areas was not added to the suggestion, so I'm not sure what would be useful?
- Using items
- Sending money / reviving / busting via profile?
[image: cdn0.iconfinder.com]
Clicking / tapping it would show "Copied to clipboard".
I have no idea how simple this would be to implement, I doubt it would be easy considering how the systems are built.
A list of areas was not added to the suggestion, so I'm not sure what would be useful?
- Using items
- Sending money / reviving / busting via profile?