Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nice try, bogie

Started by Apeks [2141899] on in General Discussion.

52 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

HabibiH [2333524] ×2 Apeks [2141899] ×1 2243422 [2243422] ×1

Apeks [2141899]
HabibiH: Hey
Stamp: Hi
HabibiH: Actually I lost my torn account lvl 52 an year ago...am an experienced player.....do u have any other old torn acc of anyone that I may use...if u help...I will pay u 50m in 2 days

Gonna have to try harder than that to make people give out the list of their multies, mate.

Mentions: Apeks [2141899] · HabibiH [2333524]

moistpussy [2285037]
moistpussy: yoyoyooyyo
moistpussy: what's up?!?!?
moistpussy: YOOO
HabibiH: Hi
moistpussy: WHAT ARE YOU UP TO!?
HabibiH: An account
HabibiH: Actually I lost my torn account lvl 52 an year ago...am an experienced player.....do u have any other old torn acc of anyone that I may use...if u help...I will pay u 100m in 2 days
moistpussy: OH MY GOD!
moistpussy: OH MY GOD!!! <3
moistpussy: I THOUGHT YOU ONLY SCAM ON DATING SITES :3
moistpussy: My little ****** <3
HabibiH: Don't waste my time
HabibiH: Or I will block u
moistpussy: my little ****** <3
User has blocked you.

Is that an intelligent AI writing to me or a human being? Can somebody else write him? I want to see if he writes "Actually I lost my torn account lvl 52 an year ago...am an experienced player.....do u have any other old torn acc of anyone that I may use...if u help...I will pay u 100m in 2 days" to you as well
moistpussy [2285037]
I don't know…It might be Bogie's cloned clone and he didn't turn out to be so intelligent.
How do you know what bogie is doing at home? Scientific stuff of course.
AngelAlexis [2236047]
They're doubling the price Everytime. Why not offer 2 trillion in 2 days, considering they're never going to pay it anyway! How cheap are you that you can't even be generous when lying?
DrZed [237786]
So basically you are saying you have multis? not a good move in making this thread.Also you should report the guy for trying to buy accounts.
Sheyrak [2125456]
Well, this thread kinda forced bogie to cancel this particular sting operation.

That being said, I am a nigerian prince, but I can only access my torn wealth after my fathers funeral... And due to some ploy of my evil twin brother, I lack the torn funds to make the funeral happen.... Any chance somebody can loan me 10 billion? I will obviously pay them back in triple... at least... depending how much the funeral will cost me with my brother trying to get in my way...

Hope to hear from you my brother/sister/....
Ale [1953086]
It's not a sting operation. This is the same guy who pretends to be your faction mate on a friends account etc.

He must make about a dozen new accounts a week in his quest for Torn wealth!