Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Over

Started by Nausta [2256460] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 332 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nausta [2256460]
Hi. I'm looking for a new forum signature and honestly i dont want to make it myself lol. (My work is borderline trash.)

I might up the prize but you can always find the updated prize in the title. Im going to send 10 xanax to 5 entries that i deem legit (not just text slapped on a picture)

Post your entries in this thread and dislike the bad ones while liking the good ones LOL.

I want sort of like an asian aesthetic. Samurais, koi fish, cherry blossoms, *****y eyes, dragons, geishas, tokyo city, ink brush lines, up to you. As long as it has an asian vibe im down. You'll probably get the 10 xanax if you got a sense of humor too, but if you want to win serious entries plss

Rules
ends: 7/14
forum sig size
I think its 600x100?

if you got a question let me know.

Nausta [2256460]
Did you add that skull into the fan? I like but i think it takes away from the focal. Maybe if it wasnt so crisp?

Also the swords that you used are kinda meh. I think it wouldve looked nice if it wasnt so black and white haha.

Overall though i think its a nice piece. Thanks for the entry.
Raion_Sensei [2319070]
Thanks for the comments..
The skull is already there.
I dont know why the light is off, for example the lightning.
It suppose to be brighter.
Again thanks for your comments.
Nausta [2256460]
Thanks for the submission. I cant help but feel its a little bland. The yin yang feels a bit out of place and the white id number is throwing me off. I think what im trying to say is that i’m not really seeing a flow.

Overall though its better than most art on the forum so thanks a lot haha