I am clueless when it comes to factions. Please help. How do even accept a potential member in. I can't figure this out
FACTION QUESTION
Started by Tazspadie1996 [2312295] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Faction main page -> Controls -> Applications
Hello Taz, I know this wasn't your question, but I would like to recommend you learn the game and be part of another faction for a while before leading one. It will benefit you and your members a massive amount.