...and F Colin Kaepernick.
The Betsy Ross flag is not a symbol of bigotry. It's a symbol of freedom.
Then dont buy from them they have the right to say its a symbol of bigotry and oppression, just like you have the right to not buy their products.
A Nike swoosh has never, in my 57 years, adorned my body.
missileedit: I did have a t shirt I wore as a teenager that had a Nike missile on it...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Nike
Oh well guess you can't wear some clothes made by child labour.
The GOP is seriously out to lunch in trying to lampoon Nike over this. Pretty sure Mitch has over 100 bills sitting on his desk and that's just his day job (putting aside his various other side gigs).
Than don't buy it. It doesn't matter Nike sales will take off again(just like the last time). Doesn't matter what GOP does, Nike will get theirs and than some because they are a GLOBAL brand. That flag is a symbol of oppression to many including myself. Germany doesn't celebrate anything related to Nazi Germany in the public. They put it up in museums as history.
You guys need to calm down and start pointing out how the other side is so easily offended some more.
Comparing America to Nazi Germany...this has become something beyond Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Disgusting. You're the f**king fascist.
B1tch please. That flag was around way before that idiot. Yea I compared the 2 both are in the same boat both had systems of oppression and brutal terrorism.
I dont see how the betsy ross flag is a symbol of oppression, why do you say it is im curious? I can see people claiming the confederate flag is and can believe that but this flag, i just dont see how it is.
If you don't see it, than you don't see it. You are entitled to see things from your view. Perception is reality as someone said. I already stated why.
Didn't the flag just symbolize the freedom of the 13 colonies from the British Empire?
Couldn't agree more!
"Perception is reality"
That's the kind of philosophy that informs England's new stance on hate crime, where a victim only needs to feel like they were targeted because of a protected characteristic, no evidence needs to exist proving such. Reality is separate from perception.
and apparently in this twisted generation, its a symbol of oppression.
the mental gymnastic routine needed to arrive at such a conclusion, would even get high marks from the Russian judges.
I not from England. So I won't talk about them. I know In US unfortunately some people (all races) get locked up for life without evidence. Most of the time these people are innocent. If you have the evidence (not planted) that someone did something horrible, than lock their asses up.
Typical libtard bs
That is a load of shit and you know it. Well I hope you know better but from reading your posts I'm really doubting it.
Know better what the f**k are you even spewing about?
I feel like this generation has had it so comfortable and easy because of what their grandparents did, they have to invent oppression to feel special.
Everyone is trying to out-victim the others, to see who gets the most oppression points, while never knowing what actual oppression is.
Fake oppression. Fake PTSD. Fake hate. Shameful.
Doesn't need to be a victim of the hate crime either: an unrelated third party can suppose that something might cause offence to a hypothetical victim and can report a hate crime on that basis. It's all getting out of hand.