My friend Nova did 25 losses for this guy and he didn't pay FOR A SINGLE ONE OF THEM and now my friend Nova is thinking about quitting the game because of this, he's truly devastated by this and I don't know what to do :(
Posts archived: 129 / 129 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You should marry him to entice him to stay
10/10 good price, legit , very fast literally within first 10 seconds I received my money
Dang bro, 25 attacks idk man I got my money
wow imagine getting paid to write fake reviews
FAKE NEWS
[image: fm.cnbc.com]
No attacks lost in recent days.
Smh whats the world coming to when we can't even trust our friends at UR??
Must be legit, if zahid was trying any shortcuts he'd just get all his "brothers" to give him free losses.
Got payed fast
Tried others and never got payment but this guy it me with the money asap!! Much luv
Super fast pay and friendly to add
Fast & friendly!
I made almost 5 million today! Paid just as promised :)
Super fast payment and kind
fast payment 10/10
legit
Paid within minutes
Fat fast payment
You were sent $3,500,000 from ItsZahid.
Paid instant
Paid instant
Mentions: ItsZahid [1900654]
Good and fast pays. Didn't even have to wait to complete for10 attacks.