Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level_One's trading thread

Started by Level_One [2331167] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Level_One [2331167]
Hello! I am a new trader and I'll buy anything you have that I can afford including items, companies, stocks, etc.

I offer fast, easy, safe, trades and good prices. I do NOT scam or buy mug and I do not stealth. If you have proof of me buy-mugging or scamming you, please Post a screenshot of it in my PMs and I'll give you a full refund.

I don't have set prices, so I work out a deal with the seller. Be aware however that I go by value, not by buy price or sell price.

Please rate this thread and post a review, so I can improve my trading. If you have time, please participate in this poll as well. Multiple answers are allowed and recommended so I can improve as much as possible.

Choose every answer that applies.


Edit: the 3 votes for was buy-mugged, was scammed, bad prices, slow trades, hard trades, and wouldn't trade again, were all 2 random people trolling and a person I that is lying.
sagespirit4618 [2116941]
Very kind and considerate, fast trade and willing to negotiate prices, will be coming back every time i have something to offer, highly recommended.
Baddog8191 [2334124]
As a new player to this game it was great to find a great person that helps you out and is honest. Always fair and safe trades!
Level_One [2331167]
Don't listen to this guy. He's mad at me and decided to get back at me by lying in my trading thread and selecting all the options that make me look bad. He is a bully and a liar. If you don't believe me, ask his 24 enemies.