Had a friend sign up and he forgot to put my name as a referral, was wondering if an admin could help get this straightened out by manually adding to my acct so hopefully I can get my referral bonus.
Lost referral
Started by HONDO [2328554] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Boralix [2329225]
· 3 likes ·
IMG_0620.PNG - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Where did they find and recommend Torn to you?
Mentioned in this thread
bogie [148747] ×1
Friends user name is Boralix can have him confirm happenings as needed.
Yes, hondo’s statement Is completely true. He recommended torn to me to download about 2 weeks ago and I’ve played it ever since.
Note sent to HondoCogburn [2328554]'s record!
passing to Judge Bogie to make a decision on.
passing to Judge Bogie to make a decision on.
Thanks for the consideration
What happens if he puts your name as a referral
He gets referred lmfao
Where did they find and recommend Torn to you?
He texted me and told me to go to torn.com and download it and that it was a really fun game. I didn’t add him as a referral because I didn’t know how to.
Can you screenshot this for me please?
Can you also add Google Play Store as my referral. It was there i found this game as i have no friends
IMG_0620.PNG
Hey Brony you should check out this game Torn, you can play it on your phone or PC Torn.com it's fun, no pay to win and me and some friends are getting set to kick ass. Dont take alot of time.
Hey admin, I’m on iPhone mobile and I can’t figure out how to create a link out of a screen cap but this is the initial copy and pasted message.
You can upload a screenshot here: https://imgur.com/upload, and if you would prefer you could send it to bogie [148747] in a mail if you would rather it be discreet.
Mentions: bogie [148747]
I uploaded it! Thanks for the help admin.
Can you link me to the URL please?
Imgur.com/a/Guwp8iv
Thanks I'll add that, we had a few reasons giving us doubt but I'm happy to sort that now!