Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just Neckbeard things.

Started by Dr_Phoenix [1601223] on in General Discussion.

78 replies · 1.77k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dekloren [900534] ×1

Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
So Mr. And Ms. Torn has returned and with it the salty men.

So let's make a post where we can post the salt. I think it's kinda funny. I'll start this was sent by a friend and I am 90% sure yall will know who it is by deductions. But I edited her name out to be respectful.


Anyway let the show begin:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Okay your turn. I wanna see the worse yall got/get.
Also I vote 10 on everyone if yall have the balls to post your pic up here you deserve it.
Nightmare [1637448]
Dekloran being chief of the morality police.He's just looking after their best interest, as men have been doing for thousands of years.

That kind of stuff is still needed right?
RandomCC [2219650]
I could only get through about 3 or 4 of those before I had to scroll

So far I've had nice messages but it is only Day 1
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
Well I mostly wanna see more of stuff like this. Makes me laugh. And I assume that as time goes on more and more people will get messages like this. (Not just Dek) and I wanna laugh and read them.

._.

Is that so bad?
Ara [2094582]
I let my girlfriend vote for the submissions so girls that showed tits sorry but you got a 1 there wasnt anyway around that
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
I just said I did it out of respect (That thing you dont have) but people will prolly figure it out anyway. Dont be mad. Relax. Is only game.
Dekloren [900534]
Mad? About what?

I'm not the one crying about it to someone else and having them post it in the forums?

???????????????????????????

I wonder if she wasn't in her underwear, if you'd still be whiteknighting for her?