Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does anyone collect items?

Started by jonthegray [2032555] on in General Discussion.

136 replies · 1.84k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

buzzard [2070555]
I was once collecting trailers. Had up to 50 by my spouse said they were making our private island look bad. So I sold them.
ThtAstronautGuy [1977683] Moderator Official
I collect trailers. I'm at 344 345 (I won one off the wheel literally 5 minutes after posting this) so far, and I've never paid for a single one. Every single person who has ever given me one is on my profile, because they're all awesome people.
Blueberry_Tart [2280676]
I like to collect things. Just maybe things that catch my eye on my travels. I have a few items in my display that were gifts. One is a blood bag from Leak, he said it was something personal. That made me laugh. I really like to collect Wicked Witch though. Witches are my favorite. I thought I saw a witch hat and if I didn't make that up I'm gonna get one of those and definitely a cauldron.

I forgot to mention that I LOVE the halloween stuff. I can't wait for my first torn halloween to get more stuff. I'm going to have to collect it all.
SugarPlumDeb [2114298]
I collect Christmas. Anything Christmas related. I am a little disappointed the Fruitcakes were not temp weapons. But I collect those too. I love CHRISTMAS SO MUCH!!!!
Yourmotherr [2307459]
Yeah I hoard used condomns and so far I have 0


Someone help me please




a girl is preferred
lmao im kidding


about the collecting condomns
Not the fact that I haven’t lost my virginity
what?
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have a unusual trading strategy. Dont get me wrong i do a lot of trading in the obvious stuff but i have always ran a collectors bazaar.
If you want to collect something look at my bazaar, if you want to buy big i can discount, a little.
If what you want is not there then tell me what price you are comfortable with paying and i will help you with your collection.
I dont do this by myself though i do handle the bulk of it myself. I have a number of friends who i source stuff from, my field mice :P Intrepid little traders.

You are helping the little player if we can do business. We will do the leg work for you ie 'hoovering' up all the single bazaar listings of items to get to the bulks.

The more you are comfortable with paying the more we can get for you! But the first step is to look at my bazaar and see if what you want is already there. A lot of stuff has passed through my bazaar over the years but there is still a lot of stuff on there.

I can also help you with queries. You want to know if i know someone collects a certain item? I can help you with that. You could be wanting to collect something which someone else owns a massive bulk of.
Monk [2271278]
Update ( that no one asked for or wants ):

About 8.7% of yucca plants are in my possession \o/ going goooood c:
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have a LOT of yucca plants on my bazaar for $49k. Probably more than 8% of them, i cant look because im flying

We can do a deal.
SaucyHorsey [2207104]
i collect the item Loaf of Bread, for my love of bread irl, i love it,
but ive only just started not too long ago and havent told many ppl yet
i also only have 2 :( any will be appreciated :D
Mathematics [1631069]
I can vouch for dunmugmeh. As a collector and someone who builds and sells collections, it's been highly beneficial buying, selling, and trading with dunmugmeh. I highly recommend doing business with him. A+